|Offered courses||· PETE F481 – Well Completions And Stimulation Design
· PETE F687 – Experimental And Data Analysis Methods In Petroleum Engineering
· PETE F661 – Applied Well Testing
· PETE F689 – Multiphase Fluid Flow In Pipes
|Research Interests||· Experimental and theoretical investigation into propped fracture conductivity in low and high permeability environments
· Heavy oil reservoirs (production, completion and stimulation related challenges)
· Data analysis using statistical and virtual intelligence techniques
· The incorporation of uncertainty into the models used by petroleum engineers to predict oil and gas well productivity using time series analysis methods.
· Application of Monte Carlo techniques and stochastic differential equations to modeling uncertainty in petroleum production or reservoir engineering.
|BS||Petroleum Engineering||University of Ibadan||2001|
|Ms||Petroleum Engineering||Texas A&M University||2009|
|PhD||Petroleum Engineering||Texas A&M University||2013|