Major projects and plans at PDL are listed below.
- First Ever Field Pilot to Validate the Use of Polymer Floods for Heavy Oil EOR (aka: The Polymer Flood Project)
- CO2-Based Enhanced Oil Recovery for the North Slope
(Formal Title: Plains CO2 Reduction Partnership Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage Deployment)
- Polymer-Alternating Solvent
- Developing a Thermo-Mechanical Model for Estimating the Impact of Gravel Pad Removal upon Permafrost
- Bringing Alaska’s Carbon Ore, Rare Earth Elements, and Critical Minerals Potential into Perspective
- Making Coal Relevant for Small Scale Applications: Modular Gasification for Syn-gas/Engine CHP Applications in Challenging Environments